Safety overshoes for occasional use, to protect against the risks of crushing and falls.
- Outstanding grip coefficient (SRC)
- Ultra-light toe cap made of aluminium/titanium alloy
- 4 sizes are enough to cover all shoe sizes
- Color code to track sizes
- Secure hold of the foot thanks to the multidirectional straps
VISITOR PREMIUM provides to your visitors and employees the perfect protection against toe crush injuries and falls.
Industry, handling, construction and public works, other areas.
Sizing VISITOR PREMIUM
Track your sizes with the color coded cap :
Choose your size for classic footwear and one more size for larger.
CE Certified – PPE RISK II –
EN ISO 20345
Certified product complying below standards.
- Impact resistance to 200 J (EN ISO 12568)
- Crushing resistance to 15kN (EN ISO 12568)
- Slip resistance :
- Ergonomic features
- Fuel Oil resistance
- Breaking extension & abrasion resistance
- Requirement for safety footwear
- Impact resistance to 101,7 J (ASTM F 2412-11)
- Crushing resistance to 11,12kN (ASTM F 2412-11)
Safety overshoe designed to protect visitors of industrial sites. This overshoe can also be equipped by employees on an occasional basis, whenever there is a slipping or toe crushing risk.
- Its extra-light toe cap made of an Aluminium / Titanium alloy resists at 200 joules just as steel, but is twice lighter.
- Visitor Premium gives you an unrivalled walking comfort thanks to its lightness and ergonomic features. It allows users to heep the hygiene and comfort of their own shoes while being protected against the toe crushing and slipping risks.
- The product’s maintenance is very simple (wash under a trickle of warm water and let it dry) and it’s highly wear resistant.