Safety overshoes for occasional use offering an integral protection: to protect against the risks of puncture, crushing and falls.
- Antipuncture sole achieved with steel
- Ultra-light toe cap made of aluminium/titanium alloy
- Very robust product suitable for an outdoor use
- 4 sizes are enough to cover all shoe sizes
- Color code to track sizes
- Outstanding grip coefficient ( SRC )
- Secure hold of the foot thanks to the multidirectional straps
VISITOR INTEGRAL is the best solution to protect against puncture, toe crush injuries and falls.
Outdoor yard environments, Industry, Handling, Construction and public works, Other risky areas and slippery floors
Sizing VISITOR INTEGRAL
Track your sizes with the color coded cap :
Choose your size for classic footwear and one size more for larger footwear.
CE Certified – PPE RISK II –
EN ISO 20345
Certified product complying below standards.
- Impact resistance to 200 J (EN ISO 12568)
- Crushing resistance to 15kN (EN ISO 12568)
- Puncture resistance of the sole
- Slip resistance :
- Ergonomic features
- Fuel Oil resistance
- Breaking extension & abrasion resistance
- Requirement for safety footwear
- Impact resistance to 101,7 J (ASTM F 2412-11)
- Crushing resistance to 11,12kN (ASTM F 2412-11)
Safety overshoe designed to protect visitors of industrial sites. This overshoe can also be equipped by employees on an occasional basis, whenever there is a puncture, slipping or toe crushing risk.
- Its extra-light toe cap made of an Aluminium / Titanium alloy resists at 200 joules just as steel, but is twice lighter.
- Visitor Integral, thanks to its robustness, allows you to walk easily on inside or outside areas.
- The product’s maintenance is very simple (wash under a trickle of warm water and let it dry) and it’s highly wear resistant.
- With its triple protection, it is the perfect equipment !