Safety overshoes with toe cap for safe visits
- EXTRA LIGHT Aluminium/titanium Toe cap ( 200 joules resistance)
- 3 SIZES only for all shoe sizes
- COLOR CODED CAP to identify the size at a single glance
- Fits even heeled shoes !
Industrial environments for visits
For a proper use of the overshoes, it is important to ensure that the overshoes fits neatly over the user’s footwear.
Choose your size for classic footwear and on size more for larger footwear.
CE certified – Risk II PPE
EN ISO 20345 – Safety shoes requirements
Certified product complying below standards :
- Impact resistance 200 J ( EN ISO 12568 )
- Crushing resistance 15kN ( EN ISO 12568 )
- Fuel Oil resistance ( FO )
- Breaking extension & abrasion resistance
- Requirement for safety footwear
- Impact resitance to 101,7 J ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
- Crushing resistance to 11,12kN ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
Over-shoe safety designed to protect visitors from industrial sites against the risk of shocks and crushing of the feet. The VISITOR tip is made of an alloy ALUMINUM / TITANIUM 50% lighter than steel but equally strong. With the Tiger-Grip® non-slip outsole, you’ll easily evolve on smooth, wet or oily surfaces.
- Ultra-resistant tip with a pressure of 200j according to EN 12 568.
- Sole with an exceptional coefficient of adhesion with the recognized Tiger Grip® technology.
- A lightness to the unmatched walking.
- An ergonomic over-shoe that is totally forgotten.
- Adaptable to any type of shoe with or without heel thanks to Velcro Comfort strap.
- Color code to locate each size at a glance.
- Functional storage: space-saving and packaged in an individually identifiable bag.